Southview Acres Health Care Center is a 231 bed nursing facility located in West St. Paul, MN that offers long-term care, transitional care and memory care. We are committed to providing collaborative, person-centered care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our goal is to promote individuality and optimal health for all. Our company values community, integrity, diversity and quality as we deliver superior service at every opportunity. We work in interdisciplinary teams to care for all the needs of our patients and residents: physically, emotionally, nutritionally, and spiritually.
Why Southview Acres?
- Health, Dental and Life insurance
- Generous retirement plan options: Profit Sharing and 401(k) with discretionary employer contribution and match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Internal Educational In-services and Seminars
- Free Parking
- On bus line
If you’re interested in joining our team, review the open positions below and see where your skills might be best utilized. Fill out the application form and submit it to Human Resources.
- Staff Nurse (RN, LPN) – TCU/LTC – AM/PM/NIGHT Provide clinical care and treatment to a caseload of LTC residents or TCU patients. Supervise staff and address customer service concerns during your shift. Ability to document condition and status required. EMR experience preferable. Active LPN/RN Licensure required. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) – TCU/LTC – AM/PM/NIGHT Provide assistance with activities of daily living for a caseload of LTC residents or TCU patients. Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to document completed cares required. EMR experience preferable. Active Nursing Assistant Registry required. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Scheduling Coordinator-PT. To maintain an accurate schedule that represents the current needs of the facility. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Dietary Aid EO Weekend–The Dietary Aide position requires meeting high standards in the areas of food preparation, stocking, sanitizing and customer service. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- General Employment Application
- Internal Employment Application
- Background Study Request
- Voluntary Affirmative Action Survey
- Apply Online
Any questions regarding employment at Southview Acres Health Care Center can be directed to Nikki Powell, Human Resources, [email protected]. Southview Acres Health Care Center will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance or membership in the local Human Rights Commission or other category protected by applicable law, regulation or ordinance. If you need reasonable accommodations to obtain or complete an application, please contact Nikki Powell, Human Resources at [email protected], by fax 651-451-9538 or telephone 651-554-9507.
We accept Medicare, Medical Assistance, Private Pay, HMOs, VA Benefits, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.