Southview Acres Health Care Center is a 231 bed multi-generational family owned business located in West St. Paul, MN that offers long-term care, transitional care and memory care. We are committed to providing collaborative, person-centered care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our goal is to promote individuality and optimal health for all. Our company values community, integrity, diversity and quality as we deliver superior service at every opportunity. We work in interdisciplinary teams to care for all the needs of our patients and residents: physically, emotionally, nutritionally, and spiritually.
Why Southview Acres?
- Health, Dental and Life insurance
- Generous retirement plan options: Profit Sharing and 401(k) with
discretionary employer contribution and match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Internal Educational In-services and Seminars
- Free Parking
- Scholarship opportunities
- Family owned for over 50 years
- On bus line
If you’re interested in joining our team, review the open positions below and see where your skills might be best utilized. Fill out the application form and submit it to Human Resources.
- Staff Nurse (RN, LPN) – TCU/LTC – AM/PM/NIGHT Provide clinical care and treatment to a caseload of LTC residents or TCU patients. Supervise staff and address customer service concerns during your shift. Ability to document condition and status required. EMR experience preferable. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) – Provide assistance with activities of daily living for a caseload of LTC residents or TCU patients. Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to document completed cares required. EMR experience preferable. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Admissions Nurse (RN) TCU – PT – provide clinical support with our TCU interdisciplinary team for 44 beds. The hours of this position are variable and require flexibility depending on admissions and work flow. Current RN licensure, strong clinical assessment skills and TCU experience required. Supervisory experience a plus. Good computer skills and familiarity with EMR’s is required. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Director of Health Information Management – FT – This position is responsible for meeting high standards in the areas of staff supervision, computer reporting systems facilitation/training, ensuring accuracy of medical records/reporting in accordance with state and federal requirements, and maintaining confidentiality of medical records. Desired candidate will have knowledge of state and federal regulations, HIPAA, survey, accreditation and professional standards of practice. Understanding of payment systems (Medicare, MA), ICD-10-CM and legal issues pertaining to health information are important, as are computer/ basic IT skills. EMR implementation or project management experience is a plus. Creativity and adaptability in dealing with challenges necessary. This position requires to be credentialed RHIT/RHIA, have a Bachelors degree in HIM or related fields. Supervisory and LTC experience is a plus. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Dietary Aide – The successful performance of the Dietary Aide position includes providing food service to residents and visitors. This position also assists with multiple dietary functions as directed by the supervisor and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures. Desired candidate must have effective communication skills, ability to work independently and in teams, as well as ability to follow written/verbal instructions. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Casual PT (Physical Therapist) and Casual PTA (Physical Therapist Assistant) – On-Call – Therapists will be responsible for working with residents and the interdisciplinary teams on our 44-bed TCU and our long-term care units. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Casual OTR (Occupational Therapist Registered) and COTA (Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant) – On-Call – Therapists will be responsible for working with residents and the interdisciplinary teams on our 44-bed TCU and our long-term care units. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- General Employment Application
- Internal Employment Application
- Background Study Request
- Voluntary Affirmative Action Survey
- Apply Online
Any questions regarding employment at Southview Acres Health Care Center can be directed to the Director of Human Resources, Maria Chernyavsky, at MariaC@SouthviewAcres.com.
Southview Acres Health Care Center will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance or membership in the local Human Rights Commission or other category protected by applicable law, regulation or ordinance.
If you need reasonable accommodations to obtain or complete an application, please contact the Director of Human Resources at MariaC@SouthviewAcres.com, by fax 651-451-9538 or telephone 651-554-9500.
We accept Medicare, Medical Assistance, Private Pay, HMOs, VA Benefits, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.