Southview Acres Health Care Center is a 231 bed multi-generational family owned business located in West St. Paul, MN that offers long-term care, transitional care and memory care. We are committed to providing collaborative, person-centered care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our goal is to promote individuality and optimal health for all. Our company values community, integrity, diversity and quality as we deliver superior service at every opportunity. We work in interdisciplinary teams to care for all the needs of our patients and residents: physically, emotionally, nutritionally, and spiritually.
Why Southview Acres?
- Health, Dental and Life insurance
- Generous retirement plan options: Profit Sharing and 401(k) with
discretionary employer contribution and match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Internal Educational In-services and Seminars
- Free Parking
- Scholarship opportunities
- Family owned for almost 50 years
- On bus line
If you’re interested in joining our team, review the open positions below and see where your skills might be best utilized. Fill out the application form and submit it to Human Resources.
- Staff Nurse (RN, LPN) – TCU/LTC – AM/PM/NIGHT Provide clinical care and treatment to a caseload of LTC residents or TCU patients. Supervise staff and address customer service concerns during your shift. Ability to document condition and status required. EMR experience preferable. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) – Provide assistance with activities of daily living for a caseload of LTC residents or TCU patients. Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to document completed cares required. EMR experience preferable. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Director of Health Information Management – FT – This position is responsible for meeting high standards in the areas of staff supervision, computer reporting systems facilitation/training, ensuring accuracy of medical records/reporting in accordance with state and federal requirements, and maintaining confidentiality of medical records. Desired candidate will have knowledge of state and federal regulations, HIPAA, survey, accreditation and professional standards of practice. Understanding of payment systems (Medicare, MA), ICD-10-CM and legal issues pertaining to health information are important, as are computer/ basic IT skills. EMR implementation or project management experience is a plus. Creativity and adaptability in dealing with challenges necessary. This position requires to be credentialed RHIT/RHIA, have a Bachelors degree in HIM or related fields. Supervisory and LTC experience is a plus. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Housekeeper – On Call – The successful performance of the Housekeeping position requires meeting high standards in carrying out custodial functions in resident rooms and other assigned areas. Desired candidate must have effective communication skills, ability to work independently with established procedures and follow written/verbal instructions. Prior housekeeping experience is a plus. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Speech Language Pathologist/SLP – On-Call – This position will be responsible for working with residents and the interdisciplinary teams on our 44-bed TCU and our long-term care units. Responsibilities include identifying and treating residents with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders by conducting thorough assessments, program planning, implementation and monitoring. Qualified applicant must have graduated from an accredited school, have a current MN state license as a Speech Language Pathologist and minimum of one year experience. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Casual PT (Physical Therapist) and Casual PTA (Physical Therapist Assistant) – On-Call – Therapists will be responsible for working with residents and the interdisciplinary teams on our 44-bed TCU and our long-term care units. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- Casual OTR (Occupational Therapist Registered) and COTA (Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant) – On-Call – Therapists will be responsible for working with residents and the interdisciplinary teams on our 44-bed TCU and our long-term care units. Apply Now | Refer a Friend
- General Employment Application
- Internal Employment Application
- Background Study Request
- Voluntary Affirmative Action Survey
- Apply Online
Any questions regarding employment at Southview Acres Health Care Center can be directed to the Director of Human Resources, Maria Chernyavsky, at MariaC@SouthviewAcres.com.
Southview Acres Health Care Center will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance or membership in the local Human Rights Commission or other category protected by applicable law, regulation or ordinance.
If you need reasonable accommodations to obtain or complete an application, please contact the Director of Human Resources at MariaC@SouthviewAcres.com, by fax 651-451-9538 or telephone 651-554-9500.
We accept Medicare, Medical Assistance, Private Pay, HMOs, VA Benefits, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.